Sometimes, you’ll need to test your telephone line.
First, check that your phone line is connected to your Sky box.
- Press services on your Sky remote control.
- Use the up/down arrows to highlight System Setup, then press select.
- Use the up/down arrows to scroll to System Test and press select.
- If the message tells you your telephone line is not connected, switch the Sky box and TV to standby, leave for a couple of minutes, then switch all the connected items off and unplug from the mains. Disconnect and reconnect the telephone line to the socket marked Tel Line.
- Plug in and switch all attached items on again and confirm that the telephone line is now connected by following steps 1-3 again.