iO-LINK creates a tvLINK enabled RF output for new Sky HD set top boxes with no RF2 output. Once installed the iO-LINK can be connected to an in home distribution system for viewing at multiple TV locations.
Before you install your iO-LINK:
Ensure you have a coaxial cable linking between your SKY box and your second TV
Installing your iO-LINK
1. Switch off the SKY HD mini STB and disconnect the mains plug.
2. Connect the iO-LINK directly to the IO port located on the back of the SKY HD mini STB.
3. Connect one end of the coaxial cable (female connector) to the “RF out” of the iO-LINK and the other (male connector) to your second TV.
4. Connect your aerial feed to the “RF in” connector of the iO-LINK, if off air terrestrial is required.
Tuning your second TV
Perform either an auto or manual scan on your second TV as per your TV’s instructions; to find your SKY STB’s output (default Ch68).
Alternatively change the SKY STB output channel by following the instructions below.
1. Press the SERVICES button on your Sky Remote Control
2. Press the right arrow button on your Sky remote control (SETTINGS)
3. Press the down arrow button on your Sky remote control to highlight PICTURE
4. Press 0 then 1 then the SELECT button and SETUP will be highlighted
5. Press the right arrow button 3 times to highlight RF OUT
6. Press the down arrow button and use the number buttons to change the channel number currently showing as channel 68. (pre-set from the factory). Choose a channel between 21 & 69. (the most common being 21, 26, 47, 69)
7. Press the down arrow button and use the right arrow button to change the RF Outlet Power Supply setting from OFF to On
8. Press the Green button to save the new settings and then press the Sky button to return to normal viewing.
9. Finish by returning to your second TV and performing a retune.